Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Fallen Sick + Mini Goal here I come

I've fallen sick today, my throat is killing, feels sooooooo horrible..
I am exhausted all the time..and the flu is probably coming tomorrow!

My food diary is crappy for the past few days.. I still don't know what's good for me and what's not.. but I am giving it time and trying stuff out..

My diet still consists of fat mostly, I need more carbs.. trying to have low fat milk whenever I remember.. had a fruit salad last night..

so am getting there..

--------------------

I lost some stuff...

here's my mini goal tracker...



can't wait to get there!!!

2 comments:

Hobite said...

br.... now the autumn and so many people are sick.

:) Do not forget to drink a lot hot teas and to suck honey.

BTW, in my country boiled/warmed-up milk with one spoon of honey is popular method to reduce the throat pain (well, it goods generally when you sick with flu). And this really helps. But need to drink this milk couple of days. Usually one cup/day. Myself, I prefer to drink it in the evening before going to sleep. :))

Luse_it said...

Aww, thank you hobite.. yes milk and honey is popular everywhere I suppose!!

Thank you for the tip :)

nice to see someone here.. lol!!