Friday, October 5, 2007

Still Sick + Food Diary + Mini Changes in the blog + Mini Goal

Still Sick
I am sooo tired.. my throat is better today, but now the flu kicks in and I am starting to cough... help me god.. gosh I am soooo exhausted, and I haven't been drinking any water.. pretty hard to swallow anything.. except tea.. I've had about 7 tea with milk and sugar cups in the past 2 days!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------
Food Diary
All i've been eating is saultine crackers with the tea..
last night i had some rice with meat balls for dinner..
I think my calorie intake yesterday was less than 1000!

today I only had crackers with tea for breaky..
I will have a good dinner, and am still not sure what mom made for lunch!!!
oh well.. will figure it out..

I am doing SOMETHING right cuz I lost some weight! :)


PS: still not working out!

--------------------------
Mini Changes in the blog
I added some motivational kinda pictures to the blog, just to remember my goal..
Thank god my friends don't know about this blog :P they woulda thought I was a lesbian!!!! hehehehehe

And I also added my Spark people page under the links.. if anyone wants to check my nutrition facts and all what i've been eating, u can do that by going to my spark page, and it's there somewhere on the page..
-------------------------
Mini Goal
I lost some stuff...

here's my mini goal tracker...



can't wait to get there!!!

2 comments:

Hobite said...

Hello,

Yep, need time to feel better when you sick.

And do not worry about water drinking. I think, and in my country many nutritionist agree, that herbal tea can be drinken insteed of simple water. Of course, this tea should be without sugar or other sweetener. Myself, I drink a lot of tea, because I live in Europe, were the climate is not very hot. So, I prefer warm liquid :)) Now, when you sick, I think, you should do what you want: if you want hot teas, drink them. Later, when you feel better, you can again return to water.



I can't see the first picture of the girsl. But I see second - yep, and I would like to wear such closes.

Luse_it said...

:)

I am doing my best figuring things out..

Thank you for coming by..

I am a water fanatic.. i always drink water.. and i always drink a lot of it..

but whn am sick things change..

so hopefully by sunday i'll be well enough to get back to my water!!