Sunday, October 7, 2007

Confessions of a frustrated girl

Right now, I feel kind of frustrated..

Today I had potato chips.. I wasn't even hungry,, and while eating I knew I shouldn't be eating them.. WTF is wrong with me! I feel so freakin stupid...

and I had a chocolate bar,, it freakin has 266 calories.. wht the hell!!!

I KNOW that I am NOT supposed to be eating crap anymore...


UHG, I am just really angry...

I am not crazy, I won't kill myself, or starve myself, or make myself throw up what I ate.. but I am really frustrated with myself right now!!

------

For Dinner I had some traditional food from my country that I just have no idea how to describe or how much calories it had.. but that doesn't matter.. cuz in a week, things will go back to normal, and I can really look at what am eating and figure stuff out for real...


Still NOT working out YET...

No comments: