Saturday, October 6, 2007

I am talking, err, typing!

Hi


So, I changed my Goal to 50 kgs /110 lbs, someone told me I shouldn't and that I should keep on the 60kgs/132 lbs.. but I looked into it, and i'd still look fat at a 60, cuz am REALLY short..


So it's better this way.. I will get there,, and NOTHING will stop me..

-----------------

I am still sick, now I am coughing and my nose is running 24/7... I didn't go to work, YAY :P


emm, what else, yesterday I had a light food day, I had crackers and water all day till dinner, then I had some rice with beef steak, tasted pretty good, and I had some soup, and some samoosa.. ok, so maybe it wasn't light..I think dinner was really heavy, but it's fine cuz I had it early, and I stayed withing the range or my daily calorie intake :)


'till next time...................

No comments: