Friday, September 28, 2007

lost some

yay, i lost 2 kgs..

i know it's not much.. but i've only been watching my food, trying to have 3 main meals with healthy snacks in between.. haven't started working out yet..

i am kinda scared of starting.. cuz i've worked out before, the longest i have was 4 months and i stopped after that.. so, i dnt wanna stop... so,, am trying to lose some kilos before i start the real work... i wanna be lighter while working out..

maybe it's just mental, but i've been having knee pains lately, hence the panic I had when I saw my weight at 125 kg..

sooo,, if i keep losing weight without working out, i will do that.. untill i stop losing weight, then i think i'll start working out..

i don't know,, i am playing this by ear and seeing how things go..!!

2 comments:

Hobite said...

Hello,

I think to loose 2kg is GREAT!!! This is a begining :))

Luse_it said...

YES,, I AM VERY HAPPY!!! :D

hope i keep dropping those pounds !!