Thursday, September 27, 2007

Grocery Shopping + Diary + Mini Goal

Grocery Shopping

Ok, so today I went and bought some healthy snacks, since most of my day is based on the snacks I eat:
*Lettuce (for an Italian Salad I'll be making this week)
*Cherry Tomatoes
*Mozzarella Cheese
*Rice Crackers
*Baby Carrots
*Hummus
*Mixed Nuts

---------------
Diary

Ok, today, I took up an advice, and actually had something for breakfast

Breakfast:
A "Be Natural - Nut Delight" Bar
600ml of Water

Lunch:
Hot Dog Sandwich with ketchup and Mayo
Baby Carrots and Hummus
600ml of Water

Dinner:
Appetizer Thingy: one (potatoes and beef) based thingy
Some rice, with a cucumber, tomatoes and lettuce salad
I'll probably have some more water later on!


I might have some nuts later on tonight if I get hungry... And I am thinking about the Green Tea thingy.. I hear it's good and that it burns faT!!!

It's almost 8 pm, and I didn’t Exercise yet,, I am feeling lazy.. I will come back on to say if I exercised today or not!!!

---------------
Mini Goal:


'

I will weigh myself after Exactly one month, so, The results should be in on the 26th of October

Wish me luck

2 comments:

Hobite said...

Hello,

You are in good track, I think. :) But your food diary doesn't look very good.

The HotGod is for sure not suitable food if you want to loose the weight. Sometimes I like to eat pizza or hotdog or something like that. But this food has a lot of calories and fat. And no useful vitamines.

Better to eat variuos salads with chicken or boiled eggs, light curd and etc.

1800-1200kcal is recomended for womans if they want to loose weight. So, all the time carefully need to count how much you consume. (! but not less than 1200/day and not longer than two weeks)

Goodluck.

Hobite.

Luse_it said...

Thank u hobite..

I know my food diary is messsed up,, but that's cuz I don't know what's good for me and what's not yet..

I am working on,, and I am on a website that calculates my daily calorie intake.. I always try to stay between 1200 and 1500...

so no worries.. I know it's crappy now, but it'll get better!!