Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My 1st step, but I need your help

I've been trying to lose weight for the past 7 years...

I am 21 years old, this is as good a time as any, this is my time to shine, I am young, and I should be able to do what I want to do!

It's hard, it's not easy at all, and I need help.
I want to lose weight starting from today, I want to feel good, healthy, and damn I want to look good. I am not ugly, but I want to look gorgeous!

I am starting a new leaf in about 4 months, starting over, somewhere not home, and to be honest, I want guys to see me and think I am sexy... I know that if -let me rephrase that- WHEN I lose weight, I'll look beautiful from the outside, and I truly want that.
I want to wear nice things.

I haven't been feeling well lately, I mean health wise, maybe it's just me trying to warn myself to gain anymore weight, but I feel like I need to REALLY look at myself and change my lifestyle into something better, something healthier...

I love exercising, swimming is my number one activity, but I also love biking and I enjoy walking, but I get bored easily, so I don't like to do that for a long time.

I am into drawing and painting, but I haven't done that in almost a year, which I completely hate!


So, Right now, I want to lose weight, get healthy, get on track; I am not a huge fan of change, but I am really trying here, trying to seek help, and I figured if I get this out for people to see, then I can gain the support of everyone, even if it was from people I don't know, I believe this is the best way... I want to gain the support of people, because I think that if enough people see this and support me, and push me, or at least acknowledge how hard this is, then maybe, just maybe it gets easy, or atleast bearable!


I've tried it all, so, what's the harm in this!

So, help me, would u?

2 comments:

Hobite said...

Hello,

I am 26 years old. You is a little younger. And you are totlay right: now this is time to reach other dreams - to become thin and beautifulls.

BTW, I like riding bicycle and walking. Sometimes I think, that I could walk for hours....

Luse_it said...

Welcome to my blog Hobite :)