Friday, September 28, 2007

Diary + Virtual me

I am so tired today..

I didnt eat all that much each meal, the main food I've got today was dinner at about 6:30..

No breakfast cuz I woke up at 12:30 pm.
had water, about 600ml

Lunch, I had some japanese rise crackers, some nuts
More Water

some nuts in the middle here, about 10 peices of cashews and almonds about 6 or 7
More water

Dinner, I had a serving of rice with meat
two spoons of homemade lasagna, and I cheated by eating two more spoons of cheese from the top of the lasagna

mid-night snack, a sandwich (low fat chedder cheese, some pizza tomato sauce-ready made one) wholemeal grain or something.
more water..

--------------------

Check out Virtual me on the side.. looks pretty cool..

can't wait to look like Goal Virtual me :D

No comments: