Saturday, November 3, 2007

I got in, and I don't know how to lose the weight!

So, I received my offer from Griffith University in Australia,, and I am very very happy. My friend just left to Australia about 2 hours ago, she has an English course to finish,, when she left, and I got in, I really felt a pit at the bottom of my stomach cuz this is REALLY REALLY happening,, and I still didn’t lose any weight!!

I have around 3 months now, and I just feel like I need to lose like 20 kilos :P

I don't know what to do to get there though. I am looking up for a membership at some gym, but who's to say that I'll go everyday, I am very lazy, and I work till around 5:30, sooo I'd have to go immediately after work!! that's too much I think!

totally random thought: I kinda miss having a boy friend

No comments: