Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I am tired

I realize I haven't been posting in a for a while..

So here's what happened.. Previously in MY LIFE:

- Am Studying in Australia
- I'll be here for another Year
- I am very unhappy with my life
- I don't know how to fix it
- It's very much connected to me being overweight, actually, Obese
- I try to hide the fact that am bothered and unhappy
- It's not working out for me
- I know it's up to me, but it's not easy
- I miss my family, my friends
- I can't wait to go back home this summer/winter in australia
- I feel soooo lonely, even though am here with one of my closest friends
- I don't write as often as I'd like to.. which bothers me very much
- I spoke with this guy I was very much in love with, and felt that my life hasn't changed to the better; it's been 4 years or so
- I am 21, almost 22
- I feel like crying all the time
- I do have a problem, no one is supposed to be this unhappy and NOT do anything about it
- I know that people are going to read this, and I honestly don't care
- This is the only place I can be completely 100% my self.. and I was never able to
- I am just talking now..
- I wish I can take charge of my life

I am tired

No comments: