Sunday, May 18, 2008

Failing scares the hell out of me! "One Day at a time"

So, I've been working out for the past week or so.. am too scared to tell anyone about it because am afraid i'll jinx it.. I've been saying to myself, "One Day at a Time" and it seems to be working great for me..

I hold my breath sometimes just to make sure nothing changes.. that's silly i know.. but I've been down this road before and I know how it always ends..

But I really wanna do this,, more than anything in the world, i want people to look at me and wonder for a second if am really me, because i lost so much weight.. tHIS is going to happen.. I WILL it to happen, and it will happen..

This isn't about me being motivated.. this is about me having NO other choice...

I will do this...
One Day at a time!

No comments: