Sunday, November 16, 2008

I am proud

I haven't been exercising or working out or eating healthy, but I have been happy for quite sometime. I believe that maybe this path I am on now is going to help me lose weight. not by magic obviously. I have been very active and I have been losing weight slowly and steadily. I haven't forgotten about this journey of mine. It's just taking me a bit longer than I expected and for sometime, I got sick of it. But I know how important this is and I know how much I want it.

I know enough to say that I can see my path clearly now, and I am happy with the way things will turn out. I've learnt to appreciate myself more and stop loathing the sight of me. I stopped selling short for guyz, instead of having them accept me, I now have a set of rules about accepting them. It's about what I want and what I desire rather than what they want or desire. I think this new revelation is called self respect. I now respect myself and my body and my soul because I love myself the way I am. I am a smart independent woman, I care deeply about my family and friends and am always there to help out a friend in need. People care about me and appreciate me just as I am.

I am proud. expect more in the coming months.

No comments: